Sunday, February 8, 2009

Today’s manifestation for Israel in Malmö

Here are a few more words about today’s manifestation for Israel in Malmö. Slogans like “Death to Israel” and “Israeli murderer” could be heard. How can someone yell “murderer” to others and at the same legitimize Hamas killings?

And these bigoted humans are enriching Sweden? Then, I don’t want my children to grow up here and get in trouble because of Muslim fundamentalists.

Muslims are usually yelling stuff like “Swedish whore”, “Swedish son of a bitch” etc at Swedes, without being reported to the police.

However, after being called racist and whore about twenty times by Pro-Palestinians, a female polis officer reported the offences.

Sydsvenskan.se reports: Quotes from the town square:

I was at the demonstration, to show that I’m a Jewess and that I’ve the right to express my support for Israel without feeling threatened.
Victoria Waniewicz, 20, Lund

The Arabic demonstrators showed once again that the core in the conflict is all about their will to wipe out Israel and the Jews.
Ted Ekeroth, 27, Swedish Democrat, Lund

No comments:

Post a Comment